This prestige property with pool in the Alpilles is located in the centre of the village of Mouriès (département des Bouches du Rhône in Provence). You are at less than a 5 minute walk from the shops, ideal for going to get bread in the morning at the bakery. Mouriès is renowned for being the olive oil capital. You can't help but be charmed by this typical Provençal village.
This superb Provençal Mas with pool in Mouriès in the Alpilles offers an 1800 m2 landscaped and enclosed garden. The property measures 490 m2. on two levels. It is decorated in both a Provençal and modern style, offering great comfort.
- Kitchen opening onto the dining-room (37 m2) equipped with a refrigerator,
a gas hob with 5 burners, microwave, two dishwashers, kettle, toaster and a
filter coffee machine.
Utility room (18m²) with washeing machine, dryer, refrigerator and freezer.
- Bedroom (14.5m²) with a double bed 150cm.
Bathroom (hand basin, Italian-style shower).
- Separate toilet.
- Playroom with a pinball machine and games.
Five bedrooms :
Bedroom (14.2m²) with double bed 150cm and single bed 90cm with en suite bathroom (hand basin, Italian shower).
Bedroom (14m²) with double bed 140cm with en suite bathroom (twin hand basins, Italian shower).
Bedroom (14m²) with a double bed 160cm.
Bedroom (21.6m²) with 3 single beds 90cm and mezzanine.
Bedroom (11.90m²) with 2 single beds 90cm and mezzanine.
Bathroom (Hand basin, Italian-style shower).
2 separate toilets of which one has a hand basin.
- An electric gate
- A pleasant private pool (5 x 11 m, depth 1m 50 with a submerged beach), available from April 1 until the end of October, with a peripheral alarm-type security system and access by steps.
- 2 beautiful terraces including one under the trees.
- A portable BBQ and 2 tables with chairs.
Maximum number of guests: 12.
End of stay cleaning fee: 180€.
Sheets, pillows, blankets, kitchen towels, tablecloths bath and beach towels included. A cot is available upon request.
Pets are not allowed.
Electricity and heating are not included in very low season, meter reading (from the 2nd half of September to the 1st week of June inclusive).